Ultrasonic Generator model XDG
Ultrasonic generators from the XDG series are compatible with ultrasonic welding machines from the Electrical Motion series and are also suitable for operating VEM actuators.
Audit trail, data export, multi-level user administration and remote maintenance are just a few of the many functions supported by the XDG.
These ultrasonic generators are ideal for precise, high-quality welding results and for ensuing trace-ability.
- Operating frequency : 20 kHz / 35 kHz
- Power output : 2000 W or 3000 W / 900 W
- Operating modes : Time mode, Energy mode, Time and Energy mode, Time or Energy mode, Travel mode absolute, Travel mode differential, Contact cut-off, Melting rate
- Communication and interfaces : RS232, Digital I/O, Analog I/O, USB, Ethernet
- Power supplies: 230 V ± 10 %, 50 / 60 Hz
- Amplitude : Adjustable 15 – 100 %, changeable in 1 % increments
- Weight : XDG: 16 kg, SCU: 9 kg
- Made in Switzerland
Video Rinco Ultrasonics XDG Generator
Accepted Payment Methods
- Helping the fight against COVID-19March 31, 2020 - 9:26 am
- Electrical Motion 35 – The NEW ultrasonic welder from Rinco UltrasonicsAugust 29, 2019 - 10:31 am
- Rinco Ultrasonics at K 2019July 31, 2019 - 9:40 am
- NEW Lightweight Ultrasonic Hand UnitsJuly 31, 2019 - 8:48 am
- RINCO at PlastpolMay 7, 2019 - 10:05 am